Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Newfoundland Bay




Here is My World Image.

It's good to be back after a few day R&R.

This image shows Newfoundland Bay, Upper Lake, Killarney National Park.
I got up early to catch the sunrise but cloud cover put a stop to this. However I stay around for a couple of hours waiting for the light levels to increase and hope the clouds would brake up. Funny thing was that the camera was pointing the other direction. It was only when a walked around I spotted this view. So I repositioned the tripod and rattled off a few frames as the clouds and light was changing all the time.

It's a treat to get a location where you can rotate the camera around and get different images from the one spot. This was such a location and you can look forward to the next few days of images from this one location.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, how beautiful! I'm sure it was beautiful in color as well!
    I'm living in Northern Ireland this year. My husband is from here. I'm enjoying the chance to photograph this beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some amazing B&W photography. Reminds me of Ansel Adams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything racing towards the horizon. Beautiful.
    Lucky you getting to Turin - my favourite city in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photo of an amazing view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What more can I say that I haven't said by now? :)
    Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to live in your world where I can be all alone in peace and quietude.

    ReplyDelete