Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Atlantic Drive, Achill Island




Atlantic Drive, Achill Island is one of the most amazing stretch of roadways in Ireland. After you cross the bridge at Achill Sound on to the island the first turn right after the village is the starting point for the Atlantic Drive. It follows the southern tip of the island around Cloghmore and goes up to Dooega. The above image was taken at a spot where many of my image from Achill are taken from. Not only me, but many people stop here because the views are amazing. In this image you can see Croaghaun Mt on the horizon.
I have posted many more images from Achill Island and if you want to see the rest just type 'Achill Island@ in the Search.

1 comment:

  1. That's just.. outstanding.
    The scenery is amazing, the black and white is superb.

    I don't remember if I already compared those to Adams shots, but if I hadn't than I should have :)

    ReplyDelete